Graduates (m/f) of this dual study course usually start their working lives as an administrator or assistant in one of the two areas in which they specialised in the third year of study.
Students can specialise in the following areas:
- Finance and accounting/controlling
- Human resources management
- Materials and production management
- International business administration
- Information management (e-business)
From this basis there are further opportunities for career advancement. Due to the breadth of the course, there is the opportunity to be placed in several very different departments.