ZIEHL-ABEGG places great emphasis on sound, high quality training and education as a key aspect in achieving the very best start in your professional life. This applies equally the training provided on the various apprenticeship schemes we offer in house and to your BA/BSc dissertation or Master's Thesis with full supervision in an environment that will really stretch your abilities.
How to apply
- Usual application documents (covering letter, CV, references)
- Please indicate in your covering letter the specialisms you would ideally like to cover
- Speculative application: Please indicate in your covering letter the key focus of the research you wish to carry out
- We will respond indicating whether we can accommodate your wishes
- We must receive your application three to six months before your practical semester/final dissertation starts
What we offer
- Practical subject areas and work experience
- Supervision by the same person in the department responsible for your specialist area
- The support of colleagues from related departments
- Workplace fitted out with the latest tools and equipment
We are able to offer a placement for those doing doctoral research in industry.
In this case, the research student will have a placement in a relevant specialist field and will be involved in work that will assist in furthering his or her research thesis. However, the individual may also be assigned tasks that fall outside the scope of their research.
The organisation will be entitled to evaluate the final results of the Ph.D. conferral process, and the thesis may only be published with the express consent of the organisation.