Ziehl-Abegg' Board

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page switch to Ziehl-Abegg website

Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Drive and Control Technology » elevator motors » Magenetic Material Used in Motors » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Magenetic Material Used in Motors  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sivakumar Sivakumar is a male
User

Registration Date: 08.01.2008
Company: Star Elevator Systems & Metal Technology LLC

Magenetic Material Used in Motors Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear All

Greetings of the day!

I wish to know about the magnetic material used in the Zetatop and Zetasyn machines.
Please reply to my email: ssivakumar@starelevators.com

With Best Regards
Sivakumar
27.07.2008 10:35 Sivakumar is offline Send an Email to Sivakumar Search for Posts by Sivakumar Add Sivakumar to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Sivakumar: ssk_om@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for Sivakumar
Dieter Rieger

Registration Date: 16.06.2006
Company: ZIEHL-ABEGG SE

RE: Magenetic Material Used in Motors Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Mr. Sivakumar,

the material of the magnets is NdFeB - Neodymium Iron Boron.

With best regards

Ziehl-Abegg AG

i. V. Dieter Rieger

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sales Manager
Drive Division
Heinz-Ziehl-Straße - 74653 Kuenzelsau - Germany
Phone +49 (0) 7940 16-814 - Fax +49 (0) 7940 16-249
Mobile: +49 (0) 160 88 10 876
mailto: dieter.rieger@ziehl-abegg.de
web: http://www.ziehl-abegg.de
28.07.2008 08:17 Dieter Rieger is offline Send an Email to Dieter Rieger Search for Posts by Dieter Rieger Add Dieter Rieger to your Buddy List
User

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sivakumar
RE: Magenetic Material Used in Motors Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Mr. Dieter Rieger

Thank you very much for the reply.

With Best Regards
Sivakumar
28.07.2008 08:53 Sivakumar is offline Send an Email to Sivakumar Search for Posts by Sivakumar Add Sivakumar to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Sivakumar: ssk_om@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for Sivakumar
Dieter Rieger

Dear Mr. Sivakumar,

I only can repeat: The material of the magnets in ZETASYN and ZETATOP is NdFeB - Neodymium Iron Boron.

Please can you tell me the background of your question?

With best regards

Ziehl-Abegg AG

i. V. Dieter Rieger

Sales Manager
Drive Division
web: http://www.ziehl-abegg.de
28.07.2008 13:20 Dieter Rieger is offline Send an Email to Dieter Rieger Search for Posts by Dieter Rieger Add Dieter Rieger to your Buddy List
User

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sivakumar

Dear Mr.Dieter Rieger

It's just out of my academic interest only, we Star elevators are getting regularly motors from you and we are only the end users as an assembly but don't know what is inside the motor.

To educate myself about the basics of the motor I raised this question. By the way if you can tell me about the stator materials also its well and good.

Thank you very much for the details

With Best Regards
Sivakumar
28.07.2008 13:45 Sivakumar is offline Send an Email to Sivakumar Search for Posts by Sivakumar Add Sivakumar to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Sivakumar: ssk_om@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for Sivakumar
Dieter Rieger

Dear Mr. Sivakumar,

thanks for your explanation, it is quite helpful.

Stator material is the same as in a regular asynchronous motor: The stator lamination made out of sheet metal and the stator winding made of copper.

Please contact me when further questions about our PMS machines are open.

With best regards

Ziehl-Abegg AG

i. V. Dieter Rieger

Sales Manager
Drive Division
web: http://www.ziehl-abegg.de [/SIZE]
29.07.2008 13:09 Dieter Rieger is offline Send an Email to Dieter Rieger Search for Posts by Dieter Rieger Add Dieter Rieger to your Buddy List
Mr.Song Mr.Song is a male
User

Registration Date: 19.01.2011
Company: Ningbo ketian magnet co., ltd

ndfeb magnet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

That's pretty coincidence to come to see this forum and get to know ndfeb magnets are used in your elevator motors. As we're a high quality ndfeb magnet manufacturer in China, i'm wondering if we can apply to be a supplier for your company? And how can i get in touch with the point person?

Best regards,
Mr.Song
songwc1@jtcorp.com.cn

Tel: (86) 574 87597567
Email: songwc1@jtcorp.com.cn
MSN: songwc1@jtgroup.com.cn Skype: song_wave
19.01.2011 07:22 Mr.Song is offline Send an Email to Mr.Song Homepage of Mr.Song Search for Posts by Mr.Song Add Mr.Song to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Mr.Song
Thomas Florian Thomas Florian is a male

Registration Date: 14.06.2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These magnets are used in elevator machines, generators, wheel hub motors, ring motors for medical applications and torque motors for industrial applications.

Kind regards
Thomas Florian
17.05.2011 07:48 Thomas Florian is offline Send an Email to Thomas Florian Search for Posts by Thomas Florian Add Thomas Florian to your Buddy List
charlesknaddy
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's also used in computer and Electro-sound Devices.
28.12.2012 08:57
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Drive and Control Technology » elevator motors » Magenetic Material Used in Motors