Ziehl-Abegg' Board

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page switch to Ziehl-Abegg website

Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Drive and Control Technology » elevator machines with gears » Reliability Docs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reliability Docs  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
karakache karakache is a male
User

Registration Date: 28.01.2012
Company: EURL ASCELE

Reliability Docs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DEAR FREINDS, i am karakache mohamed , new user.
I am manager of an elevator society and i prepare a docotrate thesis on reliabilty of elevators.
i look for documents on the reliabilty of ZIEHL-ABEGG proucts. can any one help me?
Best regards

elevators and drives
Algeria
28.01.2012 17:04 karakache is offline Send an Email to karakache Search for Posts by karakache Add karakache to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of karakache: ascelec_dz View the MSN Profile for karakache
Thomas Florian Thomas Florian is a male

Registration Date: 14.06.2006
Company: ZIEHL-ABEGG SE

RE: Reliability Docs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Mr. Karakache,

Thanks for entering our forum. What exactly do you need?
I am looking forward to hearing from you again.

Best regards
Thomas Florian
02.02.2012 14:15 Thomas Florian is offline Send an Email to Thomas Florian Search for Posts by Thomas Florian Add Thomas Florian to your Buddy List
karakache karakache is a male
User

Registration Date: 28.01.2012
Company: EURL ASCELE

Thread Starter Thread Started by karakache
RE: Reliability Docs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Thomas, thank you very much for answering me.
In fact i am a manager of an algerian entreprise of elevators. We install KLEEMANN elevators where the machine and the inverters are ZIEHL-ABEGG. The operation is very good. At the same time i am preparing a doctoral thesis on the dependability (reliability and security) of elevators which means the depndability of its componenents.
I hope taking as model a KLEEMANN elevator.
For the machine and invetrer i must have ziehl-abegg data. these data also dpend on these two subsytm components.
Are there any documents dealing whi this subject?
Best regards
Karakache

elevators and drives
Algeria
04.02.2012 16:35 karakache is offline Send an Email to karakache Search for Posts by karakache Add karakache to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of karakache: ascelec_dz View the MSN Profile for karakache
Thomas Florian Thomas Florian is a male

Registration Date: 14.06.2006
Company: ZIEHL-ABEGG SE

Dear Mr. Karakache,

You will find first information about our gearless elevator machines and frequency inverters on our webpage.

Links:
http://www.ziehl-abegg.com/ww/drives.html (products)
http://www.ziehl-abegg.com/ww/drives-download.html (brochures)
http://www.ziehl-abegg.com/ww/drives-download.html?dlt=bal (technical documents)

If you need further information then do not hesitate to contact us again

Best regards
Thomas Florian
06.02.2012 08:35 Thomas Florian is offline Send an Email to Thomas Florian Search for Posts by Thomas Florian Add Thomas Florian to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Drive and Control Technology » elevator machines with gears » Reliability Docs