Ziehl-Abegg' Board

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page switch to Ziehl-Abegg website

Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Ventilation and Control Technology » centrifugal fans » need 3d models » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page need 3d models  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nick nick is a male
User

Registration Date: 27.02.2012
Company: LLC OBVENT

need 3d models Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hallo.

I am just starting design of a new HVAC unit. For this unit I am looking following centrifugal fans 3D models:

RH25C.CR
RH31C.CR
RH35C.CR
RH40C.CR
RH45C.CR
RH50C.CR
RH56C.CR
RH63C.CR

I would appreciate any 3D solid files you can provide me for my work. I need the impellers and inlet rings.

I use parasolid or IGES or similar file.

Thanks in advance
20.03.2012 20:11 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Homepage of nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List Add nick to your Contact List
nick nick is a male
User

Registration Date: 27.02.2012
Company: LLC OBVENT

Thread Starter Thread Started by nick
RE: need 3d models Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you very much!!!
23.03.2012 18:14 nick is offline Send an Email to nick Homepage of nick Search for Posts by nick Add nick to your Buddy List Add nick to your Contact List
Dagmar Weber
User

Registration Date: 29.03.2006

RE: need 3d models Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello

Thank you for your enquiry. You will be contact by our responsible subsidiary.

Regards,
Dagmar
Personal Assistant to Sales Director
18.04.2012 19:17 Dagmar Weber is offline Send an Email to Dagmar Weber Search for Posts by Dagmar Weber Add Dagmar Weber to your Buddy List
garyoak garyoak is a male
User

Registration Date: 10.05.2012

So far I have got this below link for you, I know it is not very helpful but it will surely improve your foundation for work.
http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/fan-af...laws-d_196.html

10.05.2012 12:12 garyoak is offline Send an Email to garyoak Search for Posts by garyoak Add garyoak to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of garyoak: garyoak View the MSN Profile for garyoak
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Ventilation and Control Technology » centrifugal fans » need 3d models