Ziehl-Abegg' Board

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page switch to Ziehl-Abegg website

Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Ventilation and Control Technology » centrifugal fans » Problem with GR56C-ZID.GG.1R » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Problem with GR56C-ZID.GG.1R  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elin
User

Registration Date: 13.02.2012

Problem with GR56C-ZID.GG.1R Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello
I have the follow problem with GR56C. After the first test the fan worked properly but when i try to switched on again he didn't start. The light indication is off ,premium card and invertor colud not be found by a communicator, because of this reasons i can't change the settings or do anything else.
I will be grateful for any answer wich could help me to resolve the problem.
13.02.2012 11:25 Elin is offline Send an Email to Elin Search for Posts by Elin Add Elin to your Buddy List
Dagmar Weber
User

Registration Date: 29.03.2006

RE: Problem with GR56C-ZID.GG.1R Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello

Please apologize the late reply. We would like to forward your enquiry to our responsible subsidiary. Perhaps one of our colleagues can assist you on site. Could you please mention your country of residence and an e-mail address? Thank you.

Best regards
Dagmar
Personal Assistant to Sales Director
18.04.2012 19:29 Dagmar Weber is offline Send an Email to Dagmar Weber Search for Posts by Dagmar Weber Add Dagmar Weber to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Ventilation and Control Technology » centrifugal fans » Problem with GR56C-ZID.GG.1R