Ziehl-Abegg' Board

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page switch to Ziehl-Abegg website

Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Ventilation and Control Technology » centrifugal fans » centrifugal fan replacement » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page centrifugal fan replacement  
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dilbags
User

Registration Date: 22.12.2011

centrifugal fan replacement Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi there,
I need to replace a centrifugal fan motor but there is no sticker anywhere on the fan or cowling, the only numbers i can find are stamped into the top of the motor they are as follows:

05119284/005

can any one help to find a replacement fan

oh yeah i'm in Australia

thanks

Dylan
22.12.2011 06:01 dilbags is offline Send an Email to dilbags Search for Posts by dilbags Add dilbags to your Buddy List
Dagmar Weber
User

Registration Date: 29.03.2006

RE: centrifugal fan replacement Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Dylan,

If the subject is still open it would be grate to receive your e-mail address. We will forward it to our subsidiary in Australia and they can get in contact with you asap.

Best regards
Dagmar
Personal Assistant to Sales Director
18.04.2012 19:32 Dagmar Weber is offline Send an Email to Dagmar Weber Search for Posts by Dagmar Weber Add Dagmar Weber to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Ziehl-Abegg' Board » english » Ventilation and Control Technology » centrifugal fans » centrifugal fan replacement