Are you studying a technical subject with above-average marks and would like to make initial contact with the organisation while you are still a student? If this is you, then apply for our ZIEHL-ABEGG sponsorship scheme now.
- Non-repayable monthly bursary paid for each semester from the third semester of study.
- Bursary paid for a maximum of 4 study semesters (not including your practical semester and dissertation)
- Bonus for completing your practical semester within the organisation
- Suitable areas of research for your BA/BSc dissertation
Requirements on sponsorship students
- Above-average performance in your studies
- There is some requirement to be taking a particular main subject
- Mentoring requirements: The student will report on the progress of their studies in the context of the sponsorship in a meeting at the end of each semester. Written report on your educational performance and a record of your marks
- You must complete your practical semester in the organisation