ATEX 2G/3G and 2D/3D
ATEX fans for housing/built-in version.
Manufactured in conformity with ATEX 2014/34/EU and tested for use in zones 1 and 2 plus 21/22.
- Oil and petrochemicals industry
- Plant and manufacturing systems engineering
- Ignition protection types for special Ex motors
- De: version in explosion-proof housing
- The housing can resist the pressure of an explosion and prevents the force of the explosion being transferred outwards.
- E: Increased safety
- Avoid sparks or electric arcs close to internal or external parts.
- nA: non-sparking operating equipment
- Does not ignite in ambient explosive atmospheres in normal operation and under defined abnormal operating conditions.
- td: Protection provided by housing
- Max. surface temperature and the ingress of dust are restricted.
Properties & special features:
- Surface finish: electrically conductive
- Special sealed versions to separate the different zones. From 2 x shaft seal through to carbon labyrinth seal incl. sealing gas connection.
- Different versions for zone 1 and 2 or 21/22
- Fans for explosion groups IIa, IIb and hydrogen