Production Planner (m/f)
Description of role
- Plan production to ensure on time delivery by creating and scheduling work orders for the entire production dept.
- Ensure production team meetings are held on a daily/weekly basis as required by the work load.
- Lead the biweekly production meeting with logistics & sales.
- Work with and become expert at the ERP/MRP system.
- Create/verify product bill of materials and setup new p/n’s.
- Coordinate with international subsidiaries to help bring new products to the US operation and assist in the localization of current components and products.
- Team supervision as assigned from Production Manager.
- Assist Operation Manager in implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned
- Technical knowledge and/ or background
- Project Management experience
- Familiar with hand tools and precision measuring beneficial; familiar with metric system
- Analytical understanding
- Detailed oriented character with good communication skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (~10%)
- MS Office, ERP system
- ProE / AutoCAD or similar beneficial
- Health, Dental and Vision as well as Life insurance and Short-term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement account
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Days totaling 15 per calendar year + Holidays totaling 10 per calendar year
- Compatible wages
- Career advancement opportunities and training opportunities
- EEO compliant employer
Your route to "The Royal League"
Please send your application documents, your expected salary and your earliest start date: