Team Lead Accounting & Controlling (m/f)
Description of role
- Deliver business performance and financial forecast communication to a variety of stakeholders (Senior Leadership team, German parent controlling & accounting dept.) and to influence business decisions and provide high-impact insights on risks and opportunities.
- The Team Lead position will work closely with senior management within the group including the CFO providing insight into business performance and risk/opportunity.
- Manage and supervise the financial aspects of monthly accounting & reporting, collections (A/R), A/P, annual operating plan, financial forecasting, balance sheet forecasting processes, and consolidation.
- Provide support for ad-hoc strategic projects such as capital investment, and critical decision support.
- Design, drive innovation and sustainable business process improvement through new technology solutions and other measures.
- Provide subject matter expertise and partner with internal clients, teams, and leaders as needed.
- Manage and participate in recruiting, training, and evaluation activities to maintain a high-quality FP&A (controlling) and Accounting staff.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field)
- 3-7 years of total experience in a dynamic accounting role, Financial planning & analysis role or controller’s role.
- Expert Excel skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional team members
- Motivated self-starter who can effectively work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Possesses the ability to lead teams and effectively work through others
- Team player who manages collaboratively with the ability to influence management, in some cases without authority
- Exhibits strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Health, Dental and Vision as well as Life insurance and Short-term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement account
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Days totaling 15 per calendar year + Holidays totaling 10 per calendar year
- Compatible wages
- Career advancement opportunities and training opportunities
- EEO compliant employer
Your route to "The Royal League"
Please send your application documents, your expected salary and your earliest start date: